[thesite] Log in ....

Michele Foster michele at wordpro.on.ca
Wed May 23 14:35:00 CDT 2001

Hey folks,

Am working on something here ... which required me to create a new log in
... so, I logged out, and clicked join .. no probs .. everything works
smooth, upon registration, I'm sent to this thank you page,

http://www.evolt.org/user/signup/index.html?action=thanks&pageresponse=Thank
s%2C%20you%20have%20been%20registered%2E

And then .. cause I got sidetracked, about 10 seconds later, it redirects me
to this page, "Find Users" ..

http://www.evolt.org/user/signup/www.evolt.org/index.html

Huh?

How difficult would it be to change this .. (a) to redirect back to the page
I was at before I hit "Join", or (b) back to the home page or (c) don't
redirect me anywhere .. I'll figure out where I want to go from the thank
you page.

In all honesty directing to the Find Users search page seems very illogical.
Not at all what I had expected... keep in mind, I'm Joe the Tester <G>

Michele
(I think this belongs here ... or does it belong on [admin] ?)