[thesite] Log in ....

Michele Foster michele at wordpro.on.ca
Wed May 23 19:30:36 CDT 2001

hmmm... ok, that's a different issue then (I think?) .. I did get that error
when I was Joe the Tester, trying to view an article not approved ..

and I can duplicate it at other times ... specifically with FAQ articles
(both as Admin and as Joe)

I was just confused that poor Joe the Tester got redirected to the search a
users page when he created a new account.   Obviously, there's more to it
than that.

I dunno .. *shrug* <G>

Michele