[thesite] evolt accesskey

McCreath_David McCreath_David at xmail.asd.k12.ak.us
Wed May 23 19:33:36 CDT 2001

We shouldn't even really need an accesskey on a form submit button as long
as the tabindexes are set correctly. I don't remember specifically what the
background is on that accesskey, but I say kill it and just make sure that
it's tabindex immediately follows the tabindex for the textbox that relates
to it.

David