[thesite] themes

Erika Meyer emeyer at lclark.edu
Wed May 30 12:47:10 CDT 2001

>| my overall comment on all these evolt builds is they are too timid.
>| Are they any chicks involved with this?  If not, why not?  I think
>| there are different color sensibilities between genders.
>
>so you haven't seen my pink one :)
>
>http://members.evolt.org/elfur/evolt/themes/

Thanks Elfur, the pink one is exactly what I was craving.  (slap on
some polka dots and you got an 80's retro theme)

*looks down the list*

ohmygod!

There are already a million billion themes!

>anyone that wants to is developing anything he wants.

I might like to try a couple in the next couple of days if/when I can
scare up a spare hour or three.  How the hell are we going to cull
them?

***
http://members.evolt.org/astro38/evolt/
this is a nice one... have you listed it, Elfur?

Erika