[thesite] Fw: Someone is talking...

rudy r937 at interlog.com
Wed May 30 16:03:15 CDT 2001

i got two of these (message forwarded, below) because i both wrote the
article and commented on it

so we should maybe add a DISTINCT to the query?

i know, i know, i should be able to look it up in the source code myself,
but i just haven't learned how to find the code yet.... not that i'm no
good at drilling down through folders once i'm in, my problem is getting in
in the first place...

oh, and what does "hot" mean? --

Recent Hot Discussions
* Does Netscape 6 Break