[thesite] Fw: Someone is talking...

Michele Foster michele at wordpro.on.ca
Wed May 30 17:57:23 CDT 2001

Damn, I gotta pay more attention ...

That query kicks ass ... the description is key.

I kinda like what you wrote, "Discussion-Evoking Articles"   or even add
"Recent D...." to it.

My brain is fried..I dunno.

Knowing what it really is a display of, I don't have a problem with your
original title.

Rudy, whatcha think?

Matt, smack us a little harder when we need to look at t.e.o. and provide
comments before its live... personally, I got lost in the maze of stuff
going on.  Sorry again.

Michele
(*someone broke the space bar ... and it wasn't me this time*)