[thesite] themes

aardvark roselli at earthlink.net
Thu May 31 02:19:54 CDT 2001

> From: Martin <martin at members.evolt.org>
[...]
> >Hey, can we get Zeldman to do one?
> hehe - we'd better hide Adrian's AFistApart one 1st.

it occurs to me that given all the talk of the fist on the postcards
dan had made up, that the word 'fist' in the that theme title might
be taken the wrong way... well, if anyone here assumes it's got any
malice attached to it, get over it...

i chose 'fist' because it rhymes with list, the whole evolt/revolt thing
still evokes a fist in my head, and it seemed like a good pun...

just thought i'd say that before anyone got their merkins in a
bunch...

btw:
http://roselli.org/new_evolt/layout/