[thesite] Site backups

Daniel J. Cody djc at starkmedia.com
Fri Nov 2 09:35:36 CST 2001

about once a month i gzip a copy of everything important(lists, DB,
code) and scoot it over to a directory on Ron Dormans server in virginia

its nothing super hardcore, but would get us by in a jam.. ALA's shit..
i never understood that situation.. how could everything just get 'wiped
out' ya know? besides, i'm hosting evolt not some anonymous webhost :)

Evolt.org - Enterprise expectations on a non-existant budget :)

.djc.