[thesite] Concern: Tips on members pages

Warden, Matt mwarden at mattwarden.com
Fri Nov 2 14:35:28 CST 2001

On Nov 2, Dean Mah had something to say about [thesite] Concern: Tips on...

>I've linked from leo to weo which is fine.  But should we be linking
>from weo to leo?  If the evolt.org CMS is a standalone application, do
>we want to bind it to the mailing list stuff.  Should we mark my code
>with application specific comments?  A conditional switch around it?
>Or should we take it out?

Actually, that's one of the main reasons I said "link" rather than to go
with the original idea of a query listing tips.

Regardless, this is for us. it's a custom cms. If we get too far into
generalizing it, it won't fit our needs as well.

That said, we can certainly keep it in mind and try to find ways of
accomplishing what we want with little effect to thecode.sf.net project.

IOW, they can comment out the link  ;-)

--
mattwarden
mattwarden.com