[thesite] Re: Propoganda FAQ....

spinhead evolt at spinhead.com
Wed Nov 7 14:30:46 CST 2001

If a Minister of Propaganda would be the person who leads newbies thru
evolt's coolness, acquainting them with all the obvious and not-so-obvious
features, making them feel welcome and helping them over the rough spots;
and would also be the person who helps outsiders (prospective members?) see
why evolt is good for them, good for the web, good for the world; kind of a
really geeky WalMart greeter*, then I'd love to submit my resume for the
position, if it ever exists ;)

spinhead

* (americanism) WalMart is a huge chain of discount stores founded in Texas
by zillionaire Sam Walton. All WalMart stores employee an official 'greeter'
whose job is, quite literally, to stand inside the front doors and greet
customers as they arrive. They also answer questions and do general customer
service stuff, but they're waiting at the door when you walk in so you never
have to go looking for help.