[thesite] Eliminating jargon in articles

spinhead evolt at spinhead.com
Fri Nov 9 13:59:01 CST 2001

Good points. I just noticed the display/non-display on the updated evolt
page. In that case, I'm more likely to use 'acronym' for both, since it
apparently displays more consistently.

Re: writing style, I spell out potentially confusing/unknown abbreviations
and acronyms on first use anyway, so this is just icing.

Thanks

joel