[thesite] Additions to default CSS file

Michele Foster michele at wordpro.on.ca
Fri Nov 9 16:50:06 CST 2001

----- Original Message -----
From: "aardvark" <roselli at earthlink.net>

| > From: "Michele Foster" <michele at wordpro.on.ca>
| [...]
| > abbr, acronym, .help { border-bottom : 1px dotted #000000 ; }
|
| #000000;  should be based on something...
|
| /* HRColor */?
| /* CodeTextColor */?
|
| yeah... something like that... black won't work in all situations,
| obviously...
|
| i'll defer to your judgment on this...

/* PrimaryTextColor */

Probably the most logical in this case .. we don't want them to stand out
too much.

btw, I'm looking through the CSS now .. and for the life of me can't figure
out what ".code" is for?  Do you remember off hand, Adrian?  The only
difference between "code" and ".code" is assignment of a background-color,
but why?  Could the ".code" just be a left-over from before code was put
into <pre> tags and styled based on the textarea?

Thanks,

Michele