[thesite] Additions to default CSS file

Martin martin at members.evolt.org
Sat Nov 10 08:46:00 CST 2001

Garrett Coakley wrote on 10/11/01 12:41 pm

>+1, but not Excel, thats just another layer that someone needs to
>remember to update.
>
>Just start using CVS (Concurrent Versioning System). All updates to code
>will be logged with who, what and when automatically. If people forget
>to update Changelogs at least the system will have a record of the last
>person to change a file and we'll be able to generate diffs to see
>exactly what they did.
>
>I've said this before, and no doubt I'll say it again, I can't
>understand why a project the size and scope of the evolt.org network is
>not using a versioning system.

For both code and content (it's pretty normal for a CMS too).

Cheers
Martin

email: martin at easyweb.co.uk             PGP ID: 0xA835CCCB
       martin at members.evolt.org      snailmail: 30 Shandon Place
  tel: +44 (0)774 063 9985                      Edinburgh,
  url: http://www.easyweb.co.uk                 Scotland