[thesite] [t.e.o.] [Bug] Recent Threads on thelist ?

isaac isaac at members.evolt.org
Thu Nov 15 16:38:20 CST 2001

> btw, why don't "New Comments" show up for everyone?  What's the priv on
> that?  Not at all sure why there's a priv restriction in effect anyway?

I think it's merely that we overlooked it being useful for everyone. At the
time, we might've taken into account the fact that it would make the sidebar
even busier.

Originally, it was placed there for admins to track new comments to watch
for spam.

I don't see any problem (aside from increasing sidebar content) with making
that available to anyone.

As for recent threads on thelist -- I don't see that anywhere on WEO so it
must be something in progress on TEO only (i.e., I'm not surprised if it
doesn't work)?

isaac

(08)83320545 | www.triplezero.com.au | isaac at triplezero.com.au