[thesite] test.evolt.org change fyi

isaac isaac at members.evolt.org
Thu Nov 15 23:02:55 CST 2001

> Except (of course ;) .. No Bio please .. let's leave that alone
> completely.
> It will be on the Member Pages .. let's not do it now.  I don't want us
> doing an interim Member Page .. let's get that done right.

This is the bio (article footer type thing) as being discussed on theforum.
That link will jump down to the bio, which will probably be placed between
the article and rating sections.

 From the discussions on theforum, you'll see that it's not part of the
member pages, but something set within preferences as a signature of sorts
for an article closing.

You can see an example of the bio-style being suggested here:

	http://www.digital-web.com/tutorials/

> btw, is this the link to comments that Jeff doesn't like, cos the
> form isn't
> ready for "production" ?

I think he's called for tests WRT this.

isaac