[thesite] test.evolt.org change fyi

aardvark roselli at earthlink.net
Fri Nov 16 10:58:20 CST 2001

> From: ".jeff" <jeff at members.evolt.org>
>
> you hadn't seen that pic til now?  i could have sworn i showed it to
> you post-austin.

no... unless i saw it and forget it out of sheer horror...

[...]
> > panty-waist...
>
> leather-daddy.

hey, thanks!

> > not surprised... are we prepared for it to look... um...
> > odd in NN4.x now?
>
> doesn't need to -- keep reading.
>
> > > that seems to have worked without any adverse affects.
> >
> > good... it's a hack, but at least it works...
>
> yup, so problem solved.

i thought you also said padding was an issue... and at low
resolutions, it gets kinda wonky, too...

> > > what do you mean?  if you mean, can the html be
> > > improved before going live with it, sure.
> >
> > good... not that it's bad... too bad...
>
> how about instead of suggesting improvements rather than mumbling.  ;p

ok, why are we using <small>?  it's no smaller for me than if you
dumped it and *just* used the sidebar class...

also, inconsistencies in indenting make it hard to read...

and do you think we're being a little <strong>-happy in there?  none
of those need to be pronounced strongly, so would a CSS style be
more appropriate?

should we remove all table padding attributes and rely on CSS?

and for those who haven't seen how it may look with code blocks
alongside:
http://test.evolt.org/article/dancing_monkey_boy/18/16861/

> > > does that still mean you're going to try kill me?
> >
> > yes.
>
> sweet.  let me know when you can afford the airfare and i'll make sure
> my schedule is such that i can pick you up from the airport.

um, then how do i get back to the airport?

at least that guy on ebay just kicks your ass...