[thesite] [bug] t.e.o. - Other Articles Written by this Author

Michele Foster michele at wordpro.on.ca
Fri Nov 16 11:16:39 CST 2001

Good points Dan .....

I'm game either way ..

One option would be to order the query results by categories .. those with
articles in the more highly regarded categories will get displayed first ?
IOW change the order of the articles to be by category, where we select the
order of the categories (ack, that's messy, I don't think that can be done
easily).

Jeff, what does it say if an author has only written ONE article?  I guess I
should go find an author with one article on teo and find out.. hehe

Mich