[thesite] comment searches

Michele Foster michele at wordpro.on.ca
Fri Nov 16 11:24:38 CST 2001

I +1 what dan's saying ... I'd rather the New Comments and the Comment
search be available to anyone visiting, regardless of log-in status.

Jeeze, even I used to visit the site a few times a week before I signed up
for an account 10 months after I found evolt.  I use the New Comments every
day now .. (of course, I can see them ;)) .. but its great to see where the
new content is.  There are articles I've read and re-read cos of the New
Comments feature.  Wasn't it Martin that pointed out earlier this week, he
added a comment to an old article of Wolf's .. which I'd never stumbled
across .. but did when I say there was a comment on it .. Nice Article, btw.

My two cents,

Mich