Style Changer ... was .... Re: [thesite] test.evolt.org change fyi

Michele Foster michele at wordpro.on.ca
Fri Nov 16 12:16:44 CST 2001

----- Original Message -----
From: "aardvark" <roselli at earthlink.net>

| > I think you are (a) confused or (b) misinformed .. in a good way of
| > course. Let me explain.
|
| a) yes, b) yes, c) talking about something else...
|
| > First of all, there is NO style changer currently built that is in use
| > .. not the way you are referring to one anyway.
|
| correct... i was referring to the one .jeff was working on... it allowed
| users to customize *every* aspect of the CSS, thereby eliminating
| any inter-relation between elements or styles...

Never seen it .. didn't know it was being worked on.

Jeff, got a URL ?

Or, are you referring to the one Josh was playing with here:

http://members.evolt.org/joshua/

??

Which isn't being used in any way .. no guidelines, etc.  .. was just for
fun, AFAIK.  To the best of my knowledge, this app. isn't going any further
... not by Josh anyway.

So, who's confused now ?  ;)

Mich