WHOA .. slow down - content class ..... :( was Re: [thesite] test.evolt.org change fyi

aardvark roselli at earthlink.net
Fri Nov 16 19:59:11 CST 2001

> From: ".jeff" <jeff at members.evolt.org>
[...]
> > Or should we just leave them in, and realize they aren't
> > doing anything?
>
> ... realize they're not doing anything in the current stylesheets, but
> may possibly do something if someone were to specify other elements
> for the td.content class.

as it is, the content class does nothing, at least not in isaac.css...

if it gets left in, though, i intend to create my own CSS with line-
height in there just to make the text easier for me to read...

if it gets removed, so be it...

and CSS authors can play with it, too, by leaving it there...

i leave it to everyone else to determine the value of that...

> > btw, can get you the new author block to a point that I
> > can d/l the source and modify the css files using both
> > a front page and an article view as samples?
>
> it's ready to go as far as i'm concerned.  adrian, do you have any
> other issues with it?

erm, no...  but what's there to modify for the author block?  or am i
missing something again?