[thesite] [t.e.o.] [Bug] Article View - Non-Logged in Status

Warden, Matt mwarden at mattwarden.com
Sat Nov 17 14:59:58 CST 2001

On Nov 17, Michele Foster had something to say about [thesite] [t.e.o.]...

><suggested change to Rating text>
>Would you like to rate this article? Article ratings encourage evolt
>contributors to keep writing the good stuff. Help make our authors feel
>wanted! You need to log in to rate an article. You can enter your username
>and password on the right. If you aren't a member of evolt.org yet,
><link>register</link> and become a part of the community!
><end sctrt>

"You need to log in to rate an article. You can enter your username
and password on the right"

Howsabout:

To rate an article, log in by entering your username and password into the
(repective?) boxes on the right.

You can forget my exact wording... i'd just like to see those two
sentences combined.

Thanks,

--
mattwarden