[thesite] food.evolt.org

Warden, Matt mwarden at mattwarden.com
Fri Nov 23 13:59:08 CST 2001

On Nov 24, Madhu Menon had something to say about Re: [thesite] food.evolt.org

>At 11:41 PM 11/23/2001, Warden, Matt opined:
>
>>Which means that the backend is a slave to my schedule unless someone else
>>steps up. So, if you wanna help...
>
>Don't know jack about CF, I'm afraid. If it were ASP...

Yeah, same here. Heh.

>> >And I'd like to request a category for "cooking techniques" :)
>>
>>What exactly would you put into that? So far, the cooking techniques have
>>been included in the recipe articles themselves.
>
>Techniques are cooking fundamentals like "how to stir-fry vegetables",

That'd be in a stir-fry vegetables recipe.

>"how
>to debone a chicken",

Chicken dish?

>"how to make scallion flowers",

recipe? presentation for another dish?

>"Coconuts - How to
>open, grate and extract milk", etc. These are tutorials by themselves.

Maybe. But, like I said, people have been including this in the recipes.

I dunno. Anyways, I really don't want to get into a category discussion
when core functionality ain't done.

Thanks,

--
mattwarden