[thesite] Re: Someone is talking...

Michele Foster michele at wordpro.on.ca
Fri Nov 23 14:57:51 CST 2001

Hey Guys ..

I think Jeff fixed this one day last week  .. we were testing it on t.e.o.
and all seems to be working fine from the testing he and I did.  But, feel
free to do some more testing from t.e.o. and see if you run into any
problems.  (Please do .. in fact, it would be very helpful for others to do
qa/qc, testing, debugging of the teo server since there've been many
features added/modified/corrected.)

We'll have to wait until comments on the new features added to t.e.o. have
been received, decided upon, etc. (e.g. author blocks, author's bio and
articles, revived article, interim member/user pages, etc.) before we can do
a complete roll-over of t.e.o. to our live site.

Feedback, decisions, final tweaking and testing .... :)

Thanks,

Michele