[thesite] subscription options page

Michele Foster michele at wordpro.on.ca
Fri Nov 23 15:05:58 CST 2001

Hey Bruce,

----- Original Message -----
From: "Bruce Heerssen" <bruce at heerssen.com>

| Oh yeah, the page is also not consistent with the rest of the site's
design.
| I guess I could look at that too... just give a shout.

Thanks for the offer ... hold off for a few days tho please.  I need to make
some changes to l.e.o. which will ripple through and impact all of the
sub-list pages.  All of the sub pages are built as static HTML pages copy
and pasted into text areas with the mailman program (I think that's how to
describe it?).  Before I can give you a good page to work with, I need to
fix a few things on l.e.o., then modifying the static pages will be a lot
easier.

Dan, when you're around .. can I get FTP access to the l.e.o. pages please
(header, footer, index, sidebar (within index I think).  Also, "Join"
staying or going?

Michele