[thesite] UEUE -- Cleaning up with SOAP/XML-RPC

Mark Nickel mnickel at www.llamacom.com
Sun Nov 25 00:53:22 CST 2001

weeeeeee!

We are now at version 0.3 of my UEUE notes found here:
http://members.evolt.org/mnickel

I have a box all set up to run SOAP::Lite and I'm pulling together some
examples that are UEUE specific.  I don't have a solid ETA yet, but I'm
borrowing stuff from other GPL'ed projects.. (see my UEUE document for
weblinks)

BTW, what is the ethical procedure for borrowing ideas from other GPL'ed
projects?  I'm only thinking of taking function/procedure/method names.  I
mean really...how unique is "login"  "is_valid" as method names...

Thanks all!

Mark