[thesite] voting for articles

Richard Bennett mail at richardinfo.com
Thu Oct 4 03:15:40 CDT 2001

Hi,
As I noticed you wanted a little more feedback on the articles advertised
under "headlines" (a good idea BTW) I decided to vote - good or bad - when a
new article arrived.
I was - so far  - not successful.
The process seems unnecessarily complicated.
Why do I have to login?
Scared of people cheating?
Does my normal "theList" name and password not work here? (it doesn't seem
too) if not - why not?
Presuming it does work, the "There was an error logging you into evolt. ..."
page doesn't work.

I know you want to take this seriously, but it would be seriously refreshing
to be able to leave a comment, vote etc, without the need to get a password
and login - there's too much of that already.

Just thoughts...

Richard.