[thesite] Article and Comment Notifications

Daniel J. Cody djc at starkmedia.com
Thu Oct 4 12:32:56 CDT 2001

sorry i'm taking these all way out of sync..

this is happening cus sendmail is cool with accepting the email from
test.evolt.org because its the same machine that runs sendmail.
leo.evolt.org is what CF on weo and teo use to relay their CFMAIL stuff
through, and sendmail on l.e.o is for some reason not accepting mail
from weo since i upgraded sendmail a while back..

i just gave sendmail a nice swift kick in the ass and commented on
mccreaths article on the live site and the notification went through..

sorry it took so long :)

.djc.