[thesite] rudy, this may intersest you..

rudy r937 at interlog.com
Fri Oct 5 13:09:24 CDT 2001

> I don't think it does because of the
> u2.userid != user.userid conditional.

of course [whacks self on forehead]

you're right, each row is returned once

the outer query was, after all, looking for row details

(i musta been thinking of how many groups,
which is a slightly more complex query...)

by the way, your query is awfully hard to extend
beyond duplicates -- what would it look like if you
were trying to list all users where there were three
of them with the same email?

;o)