[thesite] CodeFest: Proposed Task List

isaac isaac at members.evolt.org
Sun Oct 7 23:09:10 CDT 2001

> If you have any time to complete the tasks outlined for yourself ahead of
> time, that would be great.  Specifically wrt the Web Business Category.
> Also, any ideas or suggestions on how some of the new features could look
> (design, css-wise), if you prepared a couple of samples, that would be
> really helpful too.  The more we can get agreed upon, decided
> ahead of time,
> that makes the job of actually doing the coding and work that much easier.

What tasks are outlined for myself?

I thought you might have been referring to something on AEO, but My Tasks is
empty, My Jobs is empty, My Archive is empty, and "Unassigned Jobs" seems to
link to the general calendar.

Who is supposed to assign the tasks? A project leader, or do I store my
stuff in their myself?

Unfortunately, WRT the proposed Web Biz articles I'd mentioned, I got no
reply from one prospective interview, and no content from someone else for
the other. Quite disappointing. :(

Which features did you want designs for?

For the member pages, I would need the info that will (potentially) sit
within them. We had talked about a silly, themed user page RPG-style, but if
I recall correctly, that got written off pretty quickly. Heh.

isaac

(08)83320545 | www.triplezero.com.au | isaac at triplezero.com.au