[thesite] User page data

Luther, Ron Ron.Luther at compaq.com
Tue Oct 9 07:34:39 CDT 2001

Hi Isaac,

<delurk>

I'm sure there are lots of interesting ways to go with this ...

My own thoughts were more along the lines of a set of SIGS.  Something
kinda link "Here are some links to some pages where .jeff is playing
with JS, some pages where PPK is playing with CSS, some pages where Rudy
is fooling with the SQL-moon, etc."

Examples and playgrounds kind of thing rather than resumes, hobbies, and
pictures of the kids.  (Which is, (after reflection), mostly what *I*
have on the web! <sheepish grin \>)

I dunno ... just seemed more "evolt" to me somehow.

RonL.
<relurk>