Fw: [thesite] evolt validation

Louis P Bennett lbenne01 at tufts.edu
Tue Oct 9 18:53:38 CDT 2001

actually, there are two entities that do validate:

… and …

a quick check of two browsers i've got open reveals that ie5/mac
interprets both correctly and n4.78/mac does not interpret …
correctly. you can check it out on whatever browsers you've got
running at:

<http://www.quietcity.org/temp/ellipses.html>

and it validates:

<http://validator.w3.org/check?uri=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.quietcity.org%2Ftemp%2Fellipses.html>