[thesite] User page data

Daniel J. Cody djc at starkmedia.com
Tue Oct 9 19:13:47 CDT 2001

see where you're coming from, but people can just as easily put
offensive shit up there right now in the forms of usernames and emails

i'm not sure people would really choose to open an evolt account just to
put 'fuck me in the goat ass' as a field.. and i think you could choose
a textarea or textbox(dont quote me :).. should it be searchable? that
could be an option, but not something that should stand in the way of
the overall feautre