[thesite] CodeFest 2001 participant bios

Michele Foster michele at wordpro.on.ca
Thu Oct 11 10:19:34 CDT 2001

Garrett,

Are you around this weekend to participate in codefest via IRC?  Approx.
start time is 12:00 EST (5:00 GMT) on Saturday.

Codefest files are located here:
http://members.evolt.org/Mishka/CodeFest_2001/index.html

However, Isaac has been looking after adding the Bios, which I'll add to the
above later today.  As well, there are a bunch of comments from Jeff and
Rudy to add to the task list as well.

Laters,

Michele
(p.s. Eliza's gone MIA, and with Dean gone, I don't anticipate her finding
her way home on her own .. or maybe he took her with him? <g>)