[thesite] CodeFest 2001 participant bios

Martin martin at members.evolt.org
Thu Oct 11 14:54:24 CDT 2001

Joshua Olson wrote on 11/10/01 4:41 pm

> Two things
>I do not tolerate:  1. Racism.

Normally a left-wing speciality (not tolerating it I mean)

>2. Bad work ethic, so I'm sorta Right Wing.

Given that a major strand of left thinking came from the working
class (miners, dockers, steelmen), not sure that follows.

>But, I do think some people are handed a bad lot in life and do need some
>assistance.  So, I'm sorta Left Wing.  Pro-choice (Left), Pro
>Big-Corporation (Right)  I don't really know what I am, but please, please
>have a good work ethic.  :)

heh. Sure.

Cheers
Martin

email: martin at easyweb.co.uk             PGP ID: 0xA835CCCB
       martin at members.evolt.org      snailmail: 30 Shandon Place
  tel: +44 (0)774 063 9985                      Edinburgh,
  url: http://www.easyweb.co.uk                 Scotland