[thesite] Searching tips

Rory.Plaire at wahchang.com Rory.Plaire at wahchang.com
Fri Oct 12 16:44:24 CDT 2001

A great and happy hello to everyone here!

I was thinking about some great additions to thesite.

So, I was going to ask on thelist.

All sorts of red flags proceeded to rise and showed me that I had to join
thesite.

I'm apparently well-trained.

Now, I think, maybe there is this functionality already? So, let me begin by
asking:

Is there a search for tips? If so, is there an IE (Information Extraction)
engine to derive a statistically significant Canonical category for the tips
which are submitted?

There you go. I could read the source, but, by Mercy, its Friday, and the
55-60 hours of coding this week have turned my eyes inside out. Please, some
compassion.

<rory disposition="tired yet blissful" alt="|)"/>