[thesite] codefest interim wrapup

Daniel J. Cody djc at members.evolt.org
Sun Oct 14 13:03:52 CDT 2001

as we're winding down codefest today, we've had much success this
weekend. more will come later in an official wrapup, but for now i'd
like to share the fruits of a labor intensive weekend with you.

the new name for our unified login system, originally christened by rudy
as UEUE(universal evolt userid effort, pronounced "you wee you wee"),
ladies and gentlemen, i give you UEUEUEUEUEUEUE:

ultra exciting ubiqutous errorfree united evolt userid effort, uniquely
empowering unification (of) everyone under everything

The codefest 2001 gang has now left the building.