[thesite] My Intro and a look at a UEUE Proposal

Martin martin at members.evolt.org
Tue Oct 16 16:05:08 CDT 2001

Warden, Matt wrote on 15/10/01 4:53 pm

>1. How to login at a central place and be recognized at all *.evolt.org
>sites, not just the ones which can read cf session variables

Couple of questions:
1) Does this mean that if you visit my meo site I can read your
ueue cookie info?

2) If so, does it matter? I can see that I couldn't forge a ueue
ticked from scratch, but if I can copy yours, does that give me
access to your stuff?

3) What kind of period would we have for the expiry, and if it's
a long one, would the membership object?

Cheers
Martin

email: martin at easyweb.co.uk             PGP ID: 0xA835CCCB
       martin at members.evolt.org      snailmail: 30 Shandon Place
  tel: +44 (0)774 063 9985                      Edinburgh,
  url: http://www.easyweb.co.uk                 Scotland