[thesite] user selecteble stylesheets..

isaac isaac at members.evolt.org
Tue Oct 16 19:44:57 CDT 2001

> also i added an 'edit membership' link on the sidebar(name is temporary)
> that will get you there too

i added my full name (only option available) and updated. when i click edit
membership, it wants me to do it again. but the edit account page has stored
the name successfully, so that's cool.

i didn't see anything about user selectable stylesheets though. where is
that?

oh, i only get that if i actually check a radio button for privacy... maybe
we need a default option for that?

i tried selecting granite.css but after saving that, nothing happens. the
site still uses isaac.css.

so i went through it again (went via that re-enter full name page). tried
easter.css this time. no luck.

maybe i'm not understanding it properly?

shouldn't the style preference appear on my edit account page?

also, is the distinction between register evolt user and evolt member clear?
i'm guessing one is someone with a site login, and the other is, err, i
dunno - someone with a site login and more info entered?