[thesite] user selecteble stylesheets..

Daniel J. Cody djc at starkmedia.com
Wed Oct 17 10:19:16 CDT 2001

isaac wrote:

>>One needs to click on the Update link underneath the Priv level
>>stuff, which
>>is for something else.  Then select a stylesheet, hit save, and then it
>>redirects back to FAQ page (not sure why).  I'm logged in btw, if that
>>matters.

redirected to faq cus the front page is taking so long to load since i
replicated the live DB down to the test DB this weekend..

> Yeh, that's what happens to me, but the styling of the FAQ change or any
> others doesn't change at all.

you *are* logged in first right? you shouldn't have had to fill in your
name if you were.. it should automagically pull your firstname, lastname
  out of the users table based on your userid.

that page BTW was just to create the member record before you get to
pick a stylesheet.. i tried doing it all in one step, but there were
'problems' :)

> 	"Easter - festive green and red; not for those with poor eyesight! (Dan)"

hey! that took me like 3 hours to do!!

seriously. :)

> Yeh, we need an approval process that ensures that the files are up with the
> latest (isaac).css, and that they style critical elements, etc.

i think anyone here who's got CSS experience and knows what our
stylesheets look like can 'approve' them..

.djc.