[thesite] PHP - fopen() error

Daniel J. Cody djc at starkmedia.com
Fri Oct 19 01:03:45 CDT 2001

Bruce --

I disabled the fopen() method to deal with DOS attacks. Sadly, it fucks
up a couple things. Imagine a page on m.e.o called /joey/dos.php that
had an fopen() function to /joey/dos.php

heylllllo vger, we have an infinite loop :)

again, sorry i had to block it, but after some of the shit this summer,
it had to happen :(

.djc.