[thesite] voting application

isaac isaac at members.evolt.org
Mon Oct 29 17:30:07 CST 2001

> it's walker's code. i don't think there has actually been a project or
> anything. walker wrote it (possibly for something else?) and we used
> it. dan edited the look&feel a bit.

OK, from memory, the code is able to handle a question and multiple options.

what i think we'll need is something that can do this, handle start/finish
times, and also notification (new vote, 1 day before close, and on close
[with results?]). also, the priv issue.

can someone confirm that it's been coded with CF?

also, for anyone who has seen the code, and given the above requirements,
would we be best to adapt the current code, or start from scratch?

thanks,