[thesite] Re: voting app

isaac isaac at members.evolt.org
Mon Oct 29 19:53:29 CST 2001

> Oh, I didn't say anything because jeff made sense. IOW, +1 for w.e.o.

+1 from me too.

> Let's just try not to get bogged down with generalizing the app so much so
> that we can some day use it as a general polling app if it's going to add
> a bunch more development time. If it won't, sounds like a plan (to me
> anyways)...

It'll need to be based on privs to facilitate the voting membership which we
appear to be moving towards in some form or another, so I don't think it'll
drag out development time to enable the future general polling.

I just can't wait to see the vote on voting (majority vs 2/3s). (theprocess
has already voted on it and leaned towards 2/3s, but it wasn't a 2/3s
decision. ;P)