[thesite] voting application

Daniel J. Cody djc at starkmedia.com
Wed Oct 31 10:03:10 CST 2001

i do like the URL scheme, don't get me wrong.. i also think its really
cool, i just (still) don't understand how it works a year later, thats all..

it seems the level of importance concerning a feature is a direct result
of how much time those wanting said feature have to pitch and advocate it.

not a slam or anything, just an obvservation from the cheap seats.

.djc.