[thesite] theheadlines?

Daniel J. Cody djc at members.evolt.org
Wed Apr 10 10:34:01 CDT 2002

the problem, aard/madhu, isn't that this feature is waiting on a new
list to be created.

in fact, it was created just over 2 months ago, but who's counting.

the things that need to get done to make this happen are clearly defined
in this message michele sent out feb 5:
http://lists.evolt.org/thesitearchive/2002-February/004910.html

specifically #5 and #8 - the hook from weo into theheadlines list needs
to be implemented.

so ya, someone does need to step up.

.djc.