[thesite] looking for something to do...

Michele Foster michele at wordpro.on.ca
Wed Apr 17 18:16:00 CDT 2002

Awesome David .... Matt'll coordinate stuff (oops sorry Matty ;) ... I'm
moving and Dan's on hols.  Unless Jeff's got some tasks he wants looked
after... Jeffy anything that comes to mind that you could *easily* hand off
to some of the other folks with time to spare?

Want to give us a brief run down on your skillset and what you're interested
in doing to help out.   CF, JS, ASP, PHP, Perl, pixel perfectionist, yadda
yadda?  This goes for everyone that's got some time.  Speak up  :)

Thanks,

Michele

----

Holographic wrote:
> Yeah I could do with a hand with tip classification. I am working through
> them (slowly) :(

[stepping out of the shadows...]

I'd be happy to volunteer some time to classify tips. I've been meaning
to offer my assistance in general, since I ain't contributing any other
way... but I'm just so lazy... :)

Anyway, if someone wants to contact me re: this job and/or other
editing-type stuff, I'd be much obliged. (I have maybe 3-5 hours/week of
procrastination time to devote to stuff.)

Thanks.

David Wagner
dave at worlddomination.net