[thesite] looking for something to do...

Michele Foster michele at wordpro.on.ca
Wed Apr 17 18:36:00 CDT 2002

[thesite] looking for something to do...

----

On Apr 17, Michele Foster had something to say about [thesite] looking
for...

>Awesome David .... Matt'll coordinate stuff (oops sorry Matty ;) ... I'm

except i dunno how to add logins to deans interface. you said he's on
vacation?

----

Umm no not vacation .. he went back to CA I think for business ... or I may
have my weeks mixed up.  and I dunno how to add to that list either.  I
can't get in myself.  I'll cc him .. he said he'd be checking in.

Mich