Speaking Up (WAS: RE: [thesite] looking for something to do...)

Ken Kogler ken at kenkogler.com
Wed Apr 17 18:57:00 CDT 2002

> Want to give us a brief run down on your skillset and what
> you're interested in doing to help out.   CF, JS, ASP, PHP,
> Perl, pixel perfectionist, yadda yadda?  This goes for
> everyone that's got some time.  Speak up  :)

Consider this "speaking up" or "shameless attention-whoring"...
Whichever. :-)

If everyone follows a quasi-standard in their replies, it would make it
a lot easier for the admins to find people with the necessary skills.

###################################

 Languages:
  - ASP (VB and VBS)
  - SQL
  - (X/D)HTML
  - CSS
  - a fair amount of JS
  - C++

 Skills:
   - db admin (data normalization, etc)
   - good at backend stuff more than frontend

 Software knowledge/experience:
   - IIS
   - SQL Server
   - Photoshop
   - notepad :-)

 Hours to commit:
   - from 5 to 10 per week, mostly weekends

 Would you rather write code or articles/documentation?
  - code

That's me at a glance... Glad to help out in any way I can.

-Ken Kogler