[thesite] looking for something to do...

Dean Mah dmah at members.evolt.org
Wed Apr 24 13:48:00 CDT 2002

Sorry for the late reply.  I'm slowing starting to catch up with the
lists.  If you, or anyone else, sends me their weo login, I will set
them up so that they can classify tips.

And thanks to Alan for perservering.  Most of the other people gave up
on classifying tips a long time ago and didn't last half as long.  I
should've added a field in the table to keep track of who classified
the tips and we could've had a contest.

Dean