[thesite] FW: [thalist] Darling

Michele Foster michele at wordpro.on.ca
Sun Apr 28 23:17:00 CDT 2002

Isaac,

I've held messages with "Darling" for admin approval.  However, that isn't
enough to stop this particular Virus I think.

Ideally, it would be nice to hold posts that have no content other than the
"converted to" messages that MG generates, as Isaac suggested.  But I don't
know how to do that.

On the bright side, at least MG is preventing the virus attachments from
getting through all together.  It's also stopped a few that I've seen in the
admin queue which I just deleted.

Mich