[thesite] Status of everything I can think of at the moment ... ;)

Seb seb at members.evolt.org
Mon Apr 29 21:25:00 CDT 2002

At 21:43 29/04/2002, you wrote:
>On Sun, 28 Apr 2002 03:00:54 -0400 "Michele Foster"
><michele at wordpro.on.ca> wrote:
>
> > Garrett, I know you and I haven't had a minute to spare to even look
> > at the PHPGroupWare stuff.  What would you like to do with this?
>
>Ideally I'd like to get a crew of programmers together and throw some
>man hours at the project to help them in their bug-squashing escapades.
>Unfortunately, like you say, I don't have the time to organise something
>like that at the minute.

I'll download it and stick it on my home box right now, and provide details
for people to play with it as soon as I determine if there are any gaping
holes in it.

I haven't seen PHPGroupware before, but if it suits our purpose I'll be
happy to throw some of my (now plentiful) spare cycles at improving it.

Seb.